Home > Coy's Country Northwest >
Serve this yummy fruit cobbler with ice cream
for a dessert they'll love!
Fruit Cobbler Baking Mix - Coys Country NW - 16oz
Brand: Coys Country Northwest
Availability: In Stock
Retail: $5.95 Price: $5.95
Package Size: Update price
All Natural Fruit Cobbler Baking Mix - 16 oz
- Easy to make baking mix
- Use your favorite fresh or frozen fruit
- All natural ingredients; no additives or preservatives
- Product of the USA
- Net Weight 16 ounces
Add your favorite fresh or frozen fruit - we recommend berries or peaches - and butter to this yummy fruit cobbler baking mix for a warm comforting treat. The only thing better than Coy’s Country Fruit Cobbler is Coy’s Country Fruit Cobbler with ice cream on top.
*Please note some items required to complete the baking mix are not included in the packaging. Please refer to the recipe included in the packaging for additional ingredients that may be required.
Coy's Country Store offers cookie, cake and scone mixes worth having time and time again. All these baking mixes are easy to make and delicious to eat. You can buy several mixes and save on shipping. Choose from fruit cobblers, fruit crisps, fudge and pound cakes, plus cookies for all holidays and special occasions. Or give the perfect “ready to give” gift, a “ready to make” cobbler, cake or scone mix. All Coy’s Country Store cobbler and cake mixes ship in beautiful packaging.
| What You'll Need:|| When Using Peaches You'll Also Need:|
- 3-4 cups peaches/berries OR
12-16oz frozen peaches/berries
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. While oven is preheating to 350 degrees, melt 6 tablespoons in the bottom of a square baking pan (9x9 glass is best).
2. In separate bowl combine 1/2 cup water with the cobbler mix. Spoon mixture over melted butter using small dollops to cover entire bottom of pan. DO NOT MIX.
3. Combine fruit (if frozen, thaw or partially thaw) and juice with the small sugar packet provided. If using peaches, add cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger to the sugared fruit mixture. Spoon sugared fruit over batter in the pan. DO NOT MIX.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes. Serve with ice cream for an added treat.
I made it in a 8 x 10.5" oval Corning baking casserole dish - which seemed like the perfect size. Easy to make. I used 3 large fresh peaches and a small container of raspberries - it seemed like a lot of fruit - but after it baked, it wasn't at all.
fantastic- easy and the kids love it too
great and easy cobbler. I turned the whole thing over to the kids and they had dessert in nearly a heart beat. I have have made with both frozen and fresh berries and each were delicious. I am ordering a case for stocking stuffers. terrific for travel too
Mix & Match to Save Big
The more you buy, the more you save with our "Mix and Match" quantity discounts. Discounts are automatically calculated for you in our shopping cart based upon the table below:
|$ 250 - $ 500
|$ 501 - $1,000
|$1,001 - $1,500
|$1,501 - $2,500
|$2,501 & more
Choose from several different items or combine case purchases for additional savings. Discounts only available for online purchases on a per order basis and exclude shipping costs.